How to Book a Camper Van
To book your camper van simply follow these 5 steps:
- View our availability calendar and decide on the dates you would like to book for.
- Select the dates on the calendar or in the boxes provided then click the “Contact/Enquiry/Booking” button. If the dates you require are no longer available, contact us anyway, we might still be able to help.
- Complete the remaining fields with your contact information etc and click “send”.
- We will send you a booking confirmation which will need to be signed and returned to us along with the following:
(a) Photocopies of the paper and card (both sides) driving licenses for ALL proposed drivers.
(b) A photocopy of a utility bill or bank statement (no more that 8 weeks old).
(c) The booking deposit of £150 (or total booking cost if less than £150 or within 28 days of the hire date) which is non-refundable and necessary to secure the booking.
- We will email your confirmation and invoice for the final balance. The final balance is due 28 days prior to collecting the camper van.
If Tallulah is already booked for the dates you require then get in touch anyway. We are in contact with several other Camper Hire companies around the country so we might still be able to help. Fill in our contact form and we’ll see what we can do.
At present we accept cash, cleared personal cheque and payments by most major debit and credit cards. As a small company we have to pass on charges for using these credit/debit cards, currently 3%.