Vdub Camper Hire prices (UK travel only England, Scotland & Wales)
In order to offer the most flexible service possible we operate a daily hire rate based on the time of year and the total number of days hired.
Prices for 2016
|per night||per night (4+ nights)||per night (7+ nights)|
Bookings of less than 4 days cannot be made more than 4 weeks in advance during peak season (July & August). Easter, Christmas, New Year and all bank holiday weekends are charged at peak season rates. A minimum charge may apply for festival hire.
Special occasion daily hire rate £100 per day (10am to 6pm, late availability only)
Camper pick up and drop-off times
We understand that you want to spend as much time with Tallulah as possible, which is why we try to be as flexible as possible with the collection and return times. The insurance and hire rates are based on blocks of 24hrs, so providing you stay within the total number of blocks (days) booked, and allowing at least an hour at the end in case of bad traffic etc, that’s exactly what you get.
For example, if you wanted to collect Tallulah at 4pm on the first day of your hire then you have until 3pm (allowing the extra hour for traffic etc) on the final day of your hire to return her.
If this still isn’t enough then we also offer an ‘early collection’ option giving you up to an extra 8hrs on top of your booking, for the fixed price of £75.
Whether you are hiring a camper van for a holiday, music festival or anything se the following items are included in the cost of hire:
- Fully comprehensive insurance for one named driver aged 25 to 75, with a full UK driving licence without endorsements. Endorsements, international driving licences and additional drivers may attract a small additional charge.
- Unlimited UK miles.
- AA breakdown cover.
- Cooking gas.
- All necessities for a VW Camper Van holiday including utility equipment, hob and grill, fridge, tea, coffee, sugar, crockery, pots and pans, utensils, first aid and tool kits.
- Full tank of fuel – must also be returned with a full tank.
- ‘Early Collection’ giving you an additional 8hrs on top of your booking – £75
- Sun canopy, ideal for adding some extra shelter, easy and quick to put up and take down and packs away very small – £10 per hire/week
- Bike rack – mounts onto the tow bar and can carry up to 4 bikes – £25 per hire/week.
- Picnic table, benches and stools, seats 6 – £20 per hire/week
- Folding chairs for 4 – £5 per hire/week
- Bedding & towels for 2 – £25 per hire/week
- Bedding & towels for 4 – £40 per hire/week
- Portable loo – £10 per hire/week
- Electric (Oil filled) radiator – £10 per hire/week
- Tent (2 or 4 berth) – £10 per hire/week
Each driver (including any additional drivers) must provide:
- Current driving licence (+ counter part of licence if new style)
- 1 form of photo ID (if old style licence)
- 1 current utility bill or bank statement with your full name & address (no more than 8 weeks old)
VW Camper Van Hire Terms & Conditions
Read our VW camper van hire terms & conditions